Employment Type: Contract
Title : PeopleSoft HCM BA/Functional
• Understanding business area - Learn and understand the business's operations In order to assist the business in process design/redesign and documentation as needed.
• Elicit and document functional/technical requirements - Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications. Gathers, refines, and validates complex business requirements, Interdependencies, risk/Issues, and develops complex business cases.
• Gaining commitment - Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies. Qualification:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or other related/equivalent work experience.
• 8 year experience as a PeopleSoft HR business systems analyst.
• Business analyst certification or completion of a recognized business analysis curriculum is preferred.
• Strong understanding of the functional configurations/operations of the PeopleSoft HR application.
• Business acumen in automotive trade and human resources
• In depth knowledge of business requirements creation and development
• Advanced ability to gather/refine complex business requirements, recommend or make decisions on business requirements/ interdependencies
• Strong knowledge in conducting impact and risk assessments and developing impact and risk management plans
• Strong ability to develop complex business cases
• Advances ability to present complex positions and strategies for business decisions, processes, and plans
• Strong understanding of the technical configurations/operations of the PeopleSoft HR application