Employment Type: Contract
CALL on 408 770 8785, 408 648 2510, 669 238 4388
or MAIL ankit at kingswellservices.com
Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 6 months
Look for senior profile with 8+ years of experience with DevOps implementation.
Support all Azure DevOps requests, tickets and incidents. Support DevOps pipelines aligned with tools & processes. Implement and support Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline based on approved architecture & agreed upon toolset and processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand existing DevOps implementation and help support execute initial cycles on established pipeline & fix it incase needed.
- Embed enterprise security, DevOps, CI/CD pipeline into daily development work
- Work with other architects, leads, team members in an agile scrum environment
- 100% Hands on in DevOps implementation
- At least 5+ years of experience in Azure DevOps Implementation
- Very strong experience in using Azure Boards, Azure Pipelines, Azure test Plans, Azure Repos, App Services, Branching and Merging Policies.
- Using Sprint templates for Work item association
- Visual Studio, TFS, VSTS/DevOps and GIT
- CI/CD, DevSecOps, setting up and managing Build and release pipelines
- Very Good in MSBUILD, Nuget, PowerShell, ARM templates
- Infrastructure: Traffic Manager, Azure Resource Manager, Azure VNET, NSG, Windows Server 2012 R2
- Security: Azure Key Vault, Azure Active Directory, ADFS. Service Principal
- Monitoring and logging – OMS, Azure Diagnostics, Log Streaming, Application insight
- Good to have knowledge of Azure Services.
- Team Player
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to handle high pressure and fast paced situations
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams