Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Memphis, TN/Coraopolis, PA
- At least 10 years plus hands-on experienced Application Architect on distributed High Performance Compute (HPC) programming , design the tools and framework blue printing for a huge enterprise high volume data processing platform
- Strong expertise in technologies like Java 8 , Java 9 Reactive Programming, Reactive Architecture concepts, Kafka Messaging, In-Memory Computing tools like Grid Gain / Ignite / AeroSpike and Cloud Native application development
- PCF container knowledge for running Microservices (with minimal knowledge at least)
- Experience working on Cloud PaaS platform and containerization architecture preferably with GCP, Docker & Kubernetes is a big plus.
- Should possess good Communication and Leadership skills. Expertise in designing and implementing robust enterprise java applications based on well-known design techniques, principles and patterns with knowledge on network & cert management concepts
- Should have prior experience in leading development projects with proven ability to deliver projects in multi-stakeholder environments.
- Should have experience leading at least 5-10 resources at offshore with Onsite experience as a lead will be an added advantage
- Should have ability to solve complex problems with good analytical skills.
- Should have ability to generate new ideas and innovative approaches for process improvement.
- Familiar with Change management and problem management processes and Agile project development methodology and tools like Rally, Jira etc