Employment Type: Contract
- Ability to play multiple roles in the development of the product in agile fashion. Hands on ability to Drive technical designs and develop code to deliver features on time and within assigned budgets.
- Participate in all aspects of Software development Lifecycle in agile engagement models.
- Refine user stories, and participate in spring planning
- Ensure adherence to architecture standards, risk management and security policies
- Mentor team members on various software development functions.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of application deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with customers and other stakeholders
- Actively drive design reviews and code walkthroughs to ensure that solutions meet the needs of the business and the system.
- Actively apply test driven development to write and automate unit and functional test cases
- Partner with the production support teams to troubleshoot issues in production and drive them to quick resolution.
- Understand Nonfunctional requirements, document and implement technical stories in the product.
- Assist with coordination of code migrations to move code through each environment (Development, Test and Production) with the code deployment teams
- Experience building and deploying code on the Cloud (Private, AWS, GCloud, Azure)
- Knowledge of container based deployment is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of BPMS (Business Process Management systems) and workflow tools is required.
- Experience using API design and documentation tools, such as Swagger or RAML
- Experience with CSS, and preferably a CSS preprocessor such as LESS or SCS
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs
- Experience with distributed streaming like Apache Kafka.
- Knowledge on Unix/Linux environment, experience with shell scripting
- Strong knowledge on design patterns and micro service development
- Strong web development background with experience in building modern, client centric UI’s is a must.
- Background and experience building and deploying secure and resilient micro services at scale.
- Experience with building high performance applications with the ability to troubleshoot and fix issues.
- Experience automating the development Operations (DevOps)
- Experience with database development across RDMS, NoSQL databases.
- Experience in Financial industry is a plus.