Employment Type: C2C
Business Analyst - Call center exp.
6+ month contract
Rate is USD$55 on C2C
The Call Center Business Analyst is responsible for the analysis, configuration, management, and reporting for the MassDOT ACD/Call Center technology (Five 9). The Business Analyst is accountable for working with the business groups to make sure the platform is meeting their expectations. This position focuses on supporting the technology the Call Center groups are using today and in the future. The Technical Analyst will be the liaison between the business and IT and vendors for all Call Center initiatives.
- Provide data analysis and reporting on "Five 9” call center implementation
- Provide reports such as trends and queue statistics
- Perform analysis of complex voice process flows and reporting.
- Manage system improvements in coordination with business and vendors.
- Ensure effective communications between the business, internal IT staff, and vendors.
- Provide strategic planning and reporting for all business groups on the Five 9 platform.
- Create roadmap for ACD/Contact center technology based on assessment on business requirements.
- Mentoring call center administration on best practices on call tracking and monitoring, management.
- Ensure business inclusion throughout the management of the project schedule, project decision making, training, etc., ensuring all business needs are met.
- Establish a communication strategy in partnership with the business and IT sponsors to effectively communicate project related information to team members, IT management, and customers throughout the project life cycle.
- Facilitate the definition for future project scope, milestones, tasks, deliverables and resource requirements.
- Coach, mentor and train other (business and IT) members on use of the application.
- Lead initiatives to enhance application capabilities.
- Escalate issues that require executive attention.
- Advice and assist Call Center business groups with Five9 development of new IVR scripting and menu modifications.
- Act as a subject matter expert on the Five9 Workforce planning, daily MIS reporting and skilling features.
- Work with Incident Management team and Customer Engagement manager to help bring resolution to incidents and ensure communication to stakeholders both business and IT
- Maintain and manage current state and future state documentation, help build run books to operationalize current implementation
- Manage and coordinate integrations with payment, Atlas and other systems
- Strong knowledge of call center environments. Including call center application and call center operations. Five9 application portal knowledge preferred
- Experience in project management.
- Ability to define, manage and exceed customer expectations.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and capacity for professional growth
- Ability to effectively communicate and build consensus across various project stakeholders including, IT management, business customers, team members, IT Operations staff, and other IT colleagues and team members.
- Perform with a strong sense of urgency.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- 5+years direct work experience in Call Center application support
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated track record of success at delivering Call Center projects on time, within budget, and with high quality, achieving project objectives.
- Demonstrated experience managing vendor contracts and implementations.
- Deep Knowledge of call center applications. (preferably Five 9) Server Virtualization, Windows OS.
- Prior experience on projects with federal, state or local government desired but not required
- Familiarity with Workforce planning strategies
- Experience with Call Center IVR scripting and messaging techniques